We at Hackulous have decided to open up the beta version of Crackulous for the entire community. If you haven't already heard about Crackulous, it's an amazing application dedicated to the iPhone community to cracking apps. Crackulous was first started by SaladFork, and now the application is being developed by Angel. We've decided to release Crackulous v.9 as an Open Beta, so anyone can try it out!
- Full GUI version of xCrack! No Complications!
- Crack Applications from the App Store! Share them with the community!
- The ONLY Application of its kind!
- The most POWERFUL and EASIEST to use application!
- Crack multiple apps at one time!
- It's free! Why would we charge?
Read more at: What is Crackulous?
So where do we get it? From the Hackulous Cydia Repo of course!
Known Bugs (Major):
- You must have at least one legitimate app from the App Store
- If any of your apps begin with a #, Crackulous will crash (Bug fix on the way)
If you have more bugs to share, tell us at: Crackulous Forum
- If You cannot see Crackulous in the repo, restart your cydia (or your device) and have it update it's sources