Updates since FlashFXP v220.127.116.110
下载:FlashFXP v3.4 Beta5
- The graph font can now be changed seperately from the application font.
- Global "Bind Socket to IP" setting.
- Per-Site "Bind Socket to IP" setting.
- Multi-language support. See http://www.flashfxp.com/languages for more information.
- Added new status msg "Listening on PORT: X, Waiting for connection." to help troubleshoot PORT mode connections.
- If Passive mode fails two times in a row, FlashFXP will switch to PORT mode or vice versa.
- If the connection is lost to the ftp site you can continue to browse cached folders and queue files. If a task is performed that requires a connection, FlashFXP will reconnect back to the ftp site and then perform that task.
- You can now browse cached folders and queue files while a transfer is in progress.
- Added Replace feature to internal Text Editor.
- Secure certificate details are now stored for later reviewing, they can be viewed via the Site Manager / SSL Tab.
- When the speed limit is activated you will see a status indicator icon in the statusbar next to the transfer filename.
- Added new option in Preferences / Display / Options "Accurate file system shell icons", when unchecked FlashFXP will use the default icon for each file type. Using default icons rather than accurate icons improves performance.
- Per-Site speed limit settings.
- Global option to disable speed limiting for lan transfers.
- New command line options for download/upload/fxp (see updated helpfile)
- Added support for Clear Command Channel (CCC)
- Syncronized Browsing. When browsing remotely the local sync now occurs after the change dir, rather than after the list complete.
- Rename will now cancel out if the folder/file name only contains spaces.
- The active selection in the Preferences is now saved and remembered when you re-enter the Preferences dialog.
- OpenSSL DLL's updated to 0.9.8a (Compiled with VS2005 for speed)
- When selecting files in the local browsing the selection size isn't updated probably due to a syntax error.
- If FlashFXP was locked with a password and on transfer complete triggers it was unable to close properly.
- If the connection is lost during a delete operation and the user clicks yes to the a reconnect prompt, after connecting FlashFXP sometimes ended up in the wrong folder.
- Once the connection retry count was reached the 'Go' and 'stop after current transfer' buttons states weren't updated properly.
- If you connect to a site and while that connection is still being attempted click 'go' the connection attempt isn't properly reset prior to connecting to the site in the queue.
- Other minor fixes.
下载:FlashFXP v3.4 Beta5