A number of small bug fixes and improvements again:
* HTML clipboard format did not work in auto-copy mode.
* Colors were inverted in auto-copy mode when 256 color format was selected for bitmap copy.
* Always captured RTF text format from 64-bit programs, even if only plain text was required.
* Some WMF and EMF files read by HyperSnap were displayed with incorrect colors.
* Program became unresponsive if a file name given on the command line was not a graphics file.
* Improved display of 32-bit images used as stamps, when they use partial transparency in alpha channel.
* Importing an image into a new stamp (without other information set) automatically sets the total size of the stamp to the size of imported image.