2011.08.03 HyperSnap 7.04 released
- Selection of image area (rectangular or freeshape) is now added to undo-redo states, so e.g. if you select an area and accidentally click outside, you may press Undo button to get it back.
- Most image processing functions (color processing and image effects like mosaic etc.) now work correctly on freeshape selection.
- Some users were confused why tools like spray can, flood fill or eraser were disabled by default. Now they are enabled and switch automatically into "draw on image" mode. A message is displayed when this switch happens, the user may disable the message after becoming familiar with this feature.
- Edge effects like torn edges etc. are now also "shapes" and can be moved, copied etc. like everything else.
- Corrections to printing code to correctly print torn edges and similar effect, hopefully they also fix a problem with printing on some HP laser printers.
- When pasting something at the top, bottom, left or right of the image - or similar effects when capturing a region and adding in that way - the added image is now a separate shape that can be moved and manipulated in any way.
- Cut-out strip function sometimes did not work (did nothing), fixed.
- A number of other small fixes.