下载:FlashFXP 3.4.2 Beta 3
Updates since FlashFXP v22.214.171.1245
Updates since FlashFXP v126.96.36.1995
- Added 'Activate Synchronize Browsing on Connect' per-site option.
- Added -approvessl command line param, this is used for automation to always accept the SSL certifcate. Use with care.
- Added support for MLSD (machine formatted directory lists).
- Added support for UTF8 (iso-8859-1/Latin-1).
- Added parsing of hostort when pasting into the host field of the proxy dialog.
- Added drag/drop support between the local browser and external applications.
- Added support for custom commands in the right-click menu in the FTP File Search Dialog.
- Added move to the right-click menu in the FTP File Search Dialog.
- Upgraded Zlib component to 1.23.
- Upgraded the folder browse dialog to use the BIF_USENEWUI flag, which gives the dialog a Make Folder button and makes it resizable.
- Optimized the status window text scrolling. It scrolled slower and slower as more text was put into it. This is no longer the case.
- Optimized the FlashFXP load up time. It's about 30% faster now.
- FlashFXP now uses FastMM4 memory manager.
- Optimized the local file browser list speed by about 237%.
- Once the connection retry limit is reached all files for that site are marked as failed or deleted (based on your settings) and then continues with the next site in queue.
- Improved find feature
- The user/pass field of a ftp:// url is now url decoded as per RFC 1738.
- Upgraded OpenSSL Dll's to 0.9.8e.
- Toggling between local and ftp view while a site is working offline didn't properly update the site name label.
- In some instances a user initiated site disconnect triggered an automatic reconnect.
- Switching remote folders while flashfxp is in the middle of loading a folder from cache was allowed and generated an error.
- Extreme file listing font size changes resulted in the local browser dropdown controls clearing their content.
- Moving objects via a drag/drop from listview to treeview would fail if the current working directory wasn't the source directory.
- Closing FlashFXP during a login sometimes resulted in a crash.
- Changing the shortcut key for a custom command didn't set the modified flag and the change wasn't saved.
- The Queue remaining value on the status bar displayed the incorrect result when viewing or editing a file.
- When renaming a folder the sub-folder cache wasn't cleared.
- In some instances list command would fail with an error however FlashFXP still thought it was successful.
- Cache consistency issue causing undesirable results under certain situations when queuing items for transfer.
- Resolved an issue with FlashFXP portable when ejecting the USB drive with the evaluation dialog active.
- Added hostCleanUp to the U3 manifest to work around a bug in early versions of U3 Lauchpad.
- The internal values for "Follow symbolic links recursively" and "Update directory cache during transfer" were reversed.
- Vista compatibility issue where the drop target didn't update properly during a drag operation.
- Vista compatibility issue where the thumbnail image when hovering over the taskbar button appeared as an icon and not the program window.
- Resolved help file not opening issue on Windows Vista.
- Resolved FlashFXP PWD Command Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability.
- Fixed silent install option. /s now uses all defaults for installation.
- Fixed small issue with site manager timezone sorting.
- Various fixes for Windows Vista display issues.
- Other minor fixes.