|[2008/07/08] - BitDefender Total Security 2009 Beta 3 - Known issues|
|New modules that have been included in beta 3:
• Online backup for Windows x64 systems
• Vulnerability scanning
• Wizard to create new antimalware scan tasks from basic view
• History events for several modules
• IM Antiphishing not implemented
• Pppoe connections and ICS are not filtered by the BitDefender Firewall
• Yahoo! Messenger crashes on login when script control and game mode are enabled
• BitDefender button is not displayed in the Windows Live Messenger windows on x64b systems
• Rarely Yahoo! Messenger and Windows Live Messenger may crash on exit.
• BitDefender Security Center may crash during a product update.
• On Windows Vista SP1 (x86 & x64), the local computer appears offline in the Network Map tree.
• Sometimes the registration wizard freezes during a product update (workaround click „cancel” in the registration wizard).
• Time Limiter does block the internet traffic in the specified time interval
The third BitDefender Total Security 2009 beta kit has been released and is ready for download at:
Important! Please note that the BitDefender Total Security 2009 beta campaign has been extended until the end of July.
Test cases are available here:
We would also welcome any ideas and feedback regarding the usability of the product’s new user interface.
Before submitting bugs, please read carefully the list of known issues and the proposed test cases available in your in your account on the beta website