Changes specific to this release
- Several minor bug fixes based on bug reports.
- SFTP Support.
- Added the ability to replace a client certificate, replacing the certificate assigns the new certificate to all the sites the previous certificate was assigned to.
- Added the ability to En-queue delete operations and raw commands. (Remote file list > Right click > EnQueue)
- Added History sub-menu to the connection dropdown menu list.
- Added an Option (Preferences > General > Options) "Include Quick Connect sites in History"
- Local folder sizes are pre-calculated prior to upload to help calculate a more accurate queue remaining time.
- Support for toolbar themes and custom button images.
- Added ability to add comments to a bug report directly from within FlashFXP.
- Added the ablity to reorder and select SFTP encryption ciphers/MACs. (global and per site)
- Updated OpenSSL to 0.9.8h.
- The chain of commands used for local synchronization when navigating via the listview has been reordered.
- Redesigned quick connect interface.
- Toolbar malfunction on windows 2000.
- Abnormal window behavior when switching between FlashFXP and the Internal text editor.
- Saving the favorites.dat would generate a crash report when the permission to save the file was denied.
- Resolved a problem with handling MLSD directory listings that resulted in the fields being converted to lowercase.
- Fixed issue with MSLD parsing owner/group/etc.